NFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (EU REG. 2016/679)
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “GDPR”), we provide the following information regarding the processing of personal data, which will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy, and your rights.
1. Data controller
Archimede R&D S.r.l. with registered office in via Bentivogli 74/5, 40125 Bologna (BO) Italy, C.F. and VAT number 02701601201 (hereinafter, “Holder”)
2. Purpose of the processing
Personal data are processed:
a) without the express consent of the interested party, for the following purposes:
– for the completion and execution of contracts relating to the products and / or services requested by the interested party;
– for operational, management, administrative and accounting requirements, including the sending of commercial invoices by e-mail (in compliance with legal obligations, particularly in the tax area);
– to allow the supply of the services requested and in particular to allow access to and browsing of the websites (Cookies: we inform you that by accessing the internet site of the Data Controller, “cookies” may be sent to your computer, in accordance with the use available on the relative pages of each site);
b) prior to specific consent for the following purposes:
– to send to the interested party newsletters, promotional communications and advertising material relating to products and / or services of the Data Controller. In the absence of such consent or its revocation by the interested party it is not possible for the Data Controller to send such communications.
– to elaborate statistics with the purpose of monitoring the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services rendered and on the activity carried out in order to improve the customer’s needs.
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to products and / or services of the Data Controller similar to those you have purchased or are using, unless you expressly refuse to receive such communications that can communicate to us at any time.
3. Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for data processing is the execution of the contract relating to products and / or services (Article 6.1, b) GDPR).
The sending of newsletters and promotional communications is based on the consent that is required without the revocation of this consent conditions the execution of existing contracts (Article 6.1, a) GDPR).
4. Recipients of the data
Your personal data collected may be disclosed, as regards their specific competence, to judicial or control authorities or to public administrations, and this only and exclusively if the communication is required by law, to persons responsible for keeping the accounts or revising the financial statements of the owner’s company, banks, persons carrying out transportation or shipping activities, or, again, to proceed in case of default.
In no case, your personal data will be disclosed to third parties for promotional, advertising, marketing and communication activities.
5. Methods of processing
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
– by electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed or programmed directly;
– manual processing by paper archives.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
6. Data retention period
Personal data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2 b) of this information will be retained until the revocation of consent, unless the same information is not subject to other processing by the same owner. In any case the withdrawal of consent the data will no longer be processed for the purposes described in point 2 b).
The data collected for the purpose referred to in point 2 a) of this information will be kept for the time necessary to execute the contract and, for tax purposes, for ten years.
7. Rights of the interested party
You can at any time ask the Data Controller:
– confirmation that the processing of personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access (right of access),
– the correction of incorrect personal data, or the integration of incomplete personal data (right of rectification),
– the cancellation of the data, if one of the reasons provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR (right to be forgotten),
– the limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR (right of limitation),
– to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, the personal data supplied by you to the holder and to transmit this data to another data controller (right to portability),
– to oppose processing for marketing purposes (opposition right) at any time.
Where you consider that the processing of data concerning you is in violation of the GPDR, you can also submit a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority; www.garanteprivacy.it.
8. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a mail to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
– a registered letter A.R. at the Data Controller’s address.